1923-S Monroe Doctrine Half Choice BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe California film industry promoted this issue in conjunction with a motion picture exposition held in June 1923.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective packaging.
- Mintage of only 274,077 coins.
- Obverse: Features the heads of James Monroe and John Quincy Adams, who were identified with the Monroe Doctrine.
- Reverse: Depicts the Western Hemisphere in forms that suggest two female figures.
Protect and display your Monroe Doctrine Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1923 Monroe Doctrine half dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.