1923-S Monroe Doctrine Half Choice BU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe California film industry promoted this issue in conjunction with a motion picture exposition held in June 1923.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in a protective plastic flip.
- Mintage of only 274,077 coins.
- Obverse: Features the heads of James Monroe and John Quincy Adams, who were identified with the Monroe Doctrine.
- Reverse: Depicts the Western Hemisphere in forms that suggest two female figures.
Protect and display your Monroe Doctrine Half Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1923 Monroe Doctrine half dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.