1907 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold High Relief Flat Edge MS-65 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
The product pictured is the exact product you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis 1907 $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold High Relief Flat Edge has been certified as MS-65 by PCGS, one of the top two coin grading services. This coin has a population of only 128 coins!
- Population of 128 coins at this grade level with 78 graded higher.
- PCGS encapsulation guarantees the coin’s MS-65 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Lady Liberty striding in front of the sun's rays with a fiery torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle in flight with "UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" and "TWENTY DOLLARS" above.
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Showcase your certified $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold High Relief Flat Edge by adding a presentation box to your order.
Add this $20 Saint-Gaudens Gold High Relief Flat Edge graded MS-65 by PCGS to your cart today!
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+®, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown - Philadelphia|
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.