2016 Niue Silver Renaissance Masterpieces (Madonna Litta)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis .999 fine Silver coin is from the "Renaissance Masterpieces" series from the Mint of Poland. With selective gilding and multi-colored printing, this square shaped coin is both attractive and unique.
- Contains 0.91 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in an attractive mint-issued box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 999 coins.
- Obverse: In the top portion are sophisticated ornaments with Gold plating. Below is a stylized piece of the Renaissance attic. To the left is the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2016.
- Reverse: A multicolor replica of the "Madonna Litta", also known as Madonna and Child. Included is the name of the artwork and to the right selective gilding.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
Add this stunning Renaissance Masterpiece of the Madonna Litta coin to your cart today!
“Madonna Lita” is one of the most beautiful depictions of the Blessed Virgin Mary, created to honor the Mother of God.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.