|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This 2011 Silver American Eagle has been graded a perfect MS-70 by NGC, one of the top coin grading services, and boasts the special 25th anniversary Label.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects the coin and guarantees its perfect 70 condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies. The West Point Mint's "W" mintmark can be seen below the eagle.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your certified Silver American Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
In addition to the classic, beloved design, this coin comes with the added appeal of being graded a Perfect 70 by NGC, which ensures that the coin is in top condition when leaving the U.S. Mint. Add the certified 2011 Burnished Silver American Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.