Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
Mintage for the Betty Ford First Spouse Gold Coin is limited to 10,000 units across both proof and uncirculated product options.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Designed by artist Barbara Fox and sculpted by United States Mint Sculptor-Engraver Michael Gaudioso.
- Obverse: Detailed effigy of Betty Ford.
- Reverse: The design features a young woman ascending a staircase, representing Mrs. Ford’s openness and advocacy regarding addiction, breast cancer awareness and the rights of women.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These Gold coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.