2016-W 1/2 oz Gold Betty Ford BU (w/Box & COA)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
First Ladies have made many contributions to their husband's presidency. This First Spouse coin pays tribute to the accomplishments of the beloved Betty Ford.
Mintage for the Betty Ford First Spouse Gold Coin is limited to 10,000 units across both proof and uncirculated product options.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Housed in a box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Designed by artist Barbara Fox and sculpted by United States Mint Sculptor-Engraver Michael Gaudioso.
- Obverse: Detailed effigy of Betty Ford.
- Reverse: The design features a young woman ascending a staircase, representing Mrs. Ford’s openness and advocacy regarding addiction, breast cancer awareness and the rights of women.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
These Gold coins honor Presidential “First Ladies” who have added so much to our country. Add this 1/2 oz Gold First Spouse Coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.