2013 2-Coin Silver Eagle Set MS/PF-70 PCGS (Edmund Moy)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
This set contains Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated versions of the Silver Eagle, struck at the West Point Mint in 2013. Both coins are graded a perfect 70 by PCGS, and bear a label hand-signed by Edmund Moy, then-Director of the U.S. Mint.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Reverse Proof and Enhanced Uncirculated finishes offered exclusively in this set.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the coins' perfect condition.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coins backed by the U.S. government.
Don't miss out on your chance to build your Silver Eagle collection. Add this 2013 2-coin Silver American Eagle Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.