- Product Details
Product DetailsBetween 1973 and 1976, Canada produced sterling Silver $5 and $10 coins to celebrate the 1976 Montreal Olympics. This set contains the full 28-coin series, containing over 30 oz of pure Silver, in original wooden display case.
- Contains 30.35 oz of Silver.
- Set consists of 14 $5 coins and 14 $10 coins, each bearing a unique design and dated 1973-1976.
- Set is housed in original wooden display case.
- Obverse: The Arnold Machin portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, with date in legend below.
- Reverse: Each coin features a unique design celebrating the 1976 Montreal Olympics
- Sovereign coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Offered at a stunningly low premium over its bullion value, this set is an easy way to collect the full series of all 28 exciting designs. Add the 28-Coin 1976 Olympics Set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.