2016 Canada 1/4 oz Silver $5 Birthstones (May)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Sparkling in a dizzying array of colors, gemstones are believed to have heightened attributes during the month they represent. This monthly series offers a cross-cultural celebration of the powerful, symbolic beauty of birthstones.
- Contains 1/4 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Each superb coin in the 12-coin series is embedded with a genuine, gem-toned Swarovski® crystal.
- Obverse: Displays the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: In the background, a beautifully engraved lotus pattern fills the reverse in a modern take on the blooms that traditionally symbolize purity of the heart and mind. A majestic, mid-relief dragon is brought to life through intricate engraving. Above it, a traditional circular motif bears a Swarovski® crystal embellishment that represents emerald, the birthstone for May, which is said to bring happiness and fertility to those born in the month.
Add this 1/4 oz Silver May Birthstones coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 17, 2016
I don't generally buy 1/4 oz coins of any metal, but the beautifully designed dragon & stone was something I couldn't resist. I'm tempted to make a pendant of it, but probably won't. Really gorgeous. Judging by the price, it's gotta be low mintage.
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.