2016 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Batman v Superman: Superman
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
With the release of the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Royal Canadian Mint is excited to introduce an unforgettable series of coins. This coin is the second 1/2 oz coin of the series and features Superman.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium graphic case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Superman is seen here in vibrant color over engraving striking a pose that conveys his incredible strength and power. In the background, carefully positioned polygon shapes are contrasted through the use of frosted finishes in order to create a stunning “shattered glass” effect; this visual element is highly symbolic, for it represents the “shattering” of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after Superman has revealed himself to the world.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Wearing a variation of his Man of Steel costume, Superman turns his gaze to the sky while keeping his fists clenched in a show of steely resolve; the iconic red and yellow S-shield stands out from his blue costume, while the right-of-center positioning of Superman allows for his red cape to billow majestically with each step. Above his cape is the engraved identifier “SUPERMAN” in the Kryptonian syllabic writing system.
Add this $10 Batman v Superman Silver coin to your cart today!
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Vinyl Bill
From:St. Louis, MO
Date:Jul 1, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.