2016 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Day of Dinosaurs: Spiked Lizard
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The prehistoric creatures that roamed the land before us inspire a mix of awe, curiosity and even fear. This “spiked lizard” of the Late Cretaceous period is the subject of the second coin in the continuing Day of the Dinosaurs series.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity included.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A detailed depiction of Styracosaurus albertensis, and was reviewed for scientific accuracy by palaeontologists at the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology. Bold color helps bring this prehistoric species to life in extraordinary detail, while the unique perspective creates the impression that Styracosaurus is stampeding towards the viewer. The three-quarter profile provides a detailed view of its rhinoceros-like appearance, from the stout body to its four short legs. Its toothless beak is open, as though this herbivore is emitting sound.
- This coin is the first in a three-coin series titled Day of the Dinosaurs.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Dinosaur coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.