1 oz Copper Round - Zodiac Skull Series (Leo)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Leo (July 23 - August 22) is the seventh sign featured in the SkullCoins Zodiac Memento Mori Series. These .999 fine copper rounds have a hand-applied antique finish and feature a high-relief design for excellent detail and art appeal.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Copper.
- Round comes encapsulated with a signed certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 2,000 rounds.
- Obverse: An artistic design of a lion skull is beautifully depicted curling around the rim, it's mouth wide and paws held ready to attack.
- Reverse: Features a pentagram designed from bones and the text "MEMENTO MORI" (Latin for "remember that you must die") with purity and content.
- Edge is engraved with serial number matching the certificate of authenticity.
This Copper bullion round is meant to serve as an artistic piece that illustrates the concept of life, specifically how our days are numbered, in a Zodiac theme. Add this bold collector's piece to your cart today!
In Greek mythology, the constellation Leo is identified with the Nemean Lion said to have been killed by Hercules who then used the lion's coat as protection.
The "memento mori" design is meant to reflect the vanity of earthly life and the transient nature of all earthly goods and pursuits.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.