2016 BVI $10 Queen's Double Head Piedfort (Ultra High Relief)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis coin commemorates The Queen's 90th birthday and features an innovative high relief, dished design. A small mintage of just 650 pieces adds to the collectibility of this issue.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Comes in original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 650 coins.
- Obverse: Features an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II which is dished and incused.
- Reverse: Carries an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II produced in Ultra High Relief.
- The high relief strike adds a depth of 3.8 mm to the reverse design.
- Issued on behalf of the British Virgin Islands.
This innovative coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2016 British Virgin Islands $10 Queen's Double Head Piedfort coin to your cart today!
The Queen celebrates two birthdays each year, her actual birthday on April 21st and her official Birthday on June 10th. She usually spends her actual birthday privately, however, this year an Official Party was held at Windsor Castle on May 12th-15th 2016.
Previous official celebrations to mark a Sovereign’s birthday have often been held on another day in the summer to ensure good weather for the "Trooping the Color" Parade, also known as the Birthday Parade.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.