2016 Mexico 1 oz Silver Libertad (450-Coin Original Bank Bag)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
Silver Mexican Libertad coins have incredibly low mintages for bullion coins, and their newer design is second to none. This bag contains 450 - 2016 1 oz Silver Libertad coins in their original rolls and sealed bank bag from Banco de México.
2016 marks the 35th annual release of the Mexican Silver Libertad.
- Each coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver for a total of 450 oz of Silver.
- Coins come in original rolls inside a sealed bank bag.
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs.
- Obverse: Features a sculptural relief design of the National Shield, encompassed by the legend "Estados Unidos Mexicanos" (United Mexican States), surrounded by different national coats of arms used throughout Mexico's history.
- Reverse: Depicts two key symbols of the Mexican people: the Winged Victory statue in the forefront and the Mexican volcanoes Popocatépetl and Iztaccíhuatl in the background.
- Guaranteed by Banco de México.
Protect your Silver Libertad coins individually by adding plastic capsules to your order.
These magnificent 1 oz Silver coins are very popular with collectors and investors alike. Add this hard-to-find item to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 19, 2017
Absolutely love this acquisition! There is something so attractive about Mexican silver. Mexico has a very old rough and tumble history... filled with a rugged mystique, beauty and controversy. The libertad captures that colorful history in so many ways. Majestic design, high quality and low mintage fuel the fire. The 450 oz Banco de México bag fits the picture perfectly. Feels like it was stolen straight out of a Clint Eastwood movie. This is by far my favorite silver investment. Arrived on time in excellent condition. Thanks again apmex
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
Date:Jun 11, 2016
The tubes inside of the bag are not sealed, therefore there is a STRONG probability that the coins will come out of the tubes during shipping. At least for of the tubes were open inside the bag when I received the shipment. This means that loose coins are rubbing against one another.
- Poor Condition
Merchant response: Our Returns Department will be contacting you to discuss the product received.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.