2016 BVI Blue Titanium £2 Ocean Zones: Daylight
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsEach Titanium coin in this unique series features a different zone of the ocean and unique shade of blue.
- Contains .322 oz of Titanium.
- Comes in the original mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays an effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II exclusive to Pobjoy Mint.
- Reverse: Features a dolphin breaking the surface of the water with a Cod Icefish, a Patagonian Toothfish and some Krill swimming below.
- Guaranteed by the British government.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 2016 British Virgin Islands Blue Titanium £2 Ocean Zones: Daylight coin to your cart today!
The oceanic zone is divided into three sections: the epipelagic zone, which is also known as the Daylight zone and receives enough sunlight to support photosynthesis, the mesopelagic zone, which is also known as the Twilight zone and only has a scarce amount of light, the bathypelagic, or Midnight zone which makes up 90% of the ocean and no light penetrates its boundaries.
The range of animals amongst the three zones is diverse and, especially in the lower zones, quite unusual. There are three coins in the series each representing a different zone and featuring the creatures that live in them.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.