1837 Liberty Seated Half Dime Small Date/No Stars AU
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
In 1837, the Seated Liberty motif first appeared on U.S. coins, starting with the dime and half dime. This depiction of Liberty would be used on U.S. coins for the better part of the 19th century until it was replaced by Barber's design in 1892.
- Small Date No Stars on obverse type.
- Coin Comes in protective packaging.
- Original mintage of 1,405,000 coins.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Depicts Liberty seated holding a pole with a liberty cap in her left hand and a shield in her right hand.
- Reverse: Features a wreath surrounding the denomination.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this Liberty Seated Half Dime to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.