2016-W Proof Silver American Eagle PR-69 PCGS (First Strike)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This Proof Silver Eagle features a special lettered edge to commemorate the 30th anniversary of this popular series. This example has been graded PR-69 by PCGS, guaranteeing the coin's authenticity and certifying it as a near-flawless example.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near-flawless condition of the coin, and the First Strike label guarantees this coin was received by PCGS within the first 30 days of the coin's release.
- Mirrorlike Proof finish adds further beauty with an impressive shine.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Edge: Features special "30th Anniversary" lettering, a feature unique to 2016-dated coins.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. Add the 2016 Proof Silver Eagle to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Mar 1, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.