Byzantine Gold Solidus Emperor Constans II (641-668 AD) AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold Solidus was issued by the Byzantine Empire which formed out of the eastern half of the Roman Empire.
- Byzantine Gold Solidus.
- Struck during the reign of the Emperor Constans II, also known as Constantine. He became consul in 642, which made him the last Roman emperor to become consul.
- Certified Almost Uncirculated by NGC guaranteeing its authenticity.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 3/5. Notated as having graffiti.
- Obverse: Shows a fully bearded Constans at center facing holding globus cruciger.
- Reverse: Features a cross potent atop three steps. Two phrases are also shown on the reverse: "CONOB" which is an abbreviation of the Greek for "Byzantine coinage" and "VICTORIA AVGY".
Protect and display your Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperor Constans II to your cart today!
This coin weighs approximately 4.39 grams.
APMEX takes pride in being one of the most innovative companies in our industry. In true innovation, we leveraged partnerships with the top coin grading agencies to create CoinGrade+™, providing relevant numismatic information, synced daily with third-party grading services, ensuring you have the most up-to-date information available.Learn More
The total number of coins produced at a specific mint for a particular date and mintmark combination.
The total number of coins that have obtained a higher grade than the subject coin by a particular grading service.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.