Byzantine Gold Solidus Maurice Tiberius (582-602 AD) MS NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsStruck during the reign of Emperor Maurice Tiberius (582 - 602 AD), this Gold Solidus represents one of the last struck during the Justinian Dynasty.
- Mint State Gold coin of the Byzantine Empire.
- NGC has certified and authenticated this example as being in Mint State condition.
- Strike: 4/5, Surface: 4/5. Noted as Clipped.
- Obverse: Shows a bust facing forward, with the inscription "D. N. MAVRC TIB PP AVG".
- Reverse: Shows Victory, with the inscription "VICTORIA AVGGI".
Protect and display your Maurice Tiberius Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Mint State Gold Solidus of Maurice Tiberius coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.