- Product Details
Product DetailsStruck during the reign of Emperor Maurice Tiberius (582 - 602 AD), this Gold Solidus represents one of the last struck during the Justinian Dynasty.
- Almost Uncirculated Gold coins of the Byzantine Empire.
- NGC has certified and authenticated this example as being in Almost Uncirculated condition.
- Strike: 5/5, Surface: 2/5. Noted as wrinkled.
- Obverse: Shows a bust facing forward, with the inscription "D. N. MAVRC TIB PP AVG".
- Reverse: Shows Victory, with the inscription "VICTORIA AVGGI".
Protect and display your Maurice Tiberius Gold coin in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this Almost Uncirculated Gold Solidus of Maurice Tiberius coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.