Byzantine Gold Solidus Emperor Heraclius (613-641 AD) CH AU NGC
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis Gold coin dates from the reign of the Byzantine Emperor Heraclius (A.D. 610 - 641). Heraclius was one of the greatest Byzantine emperors and founder of the Heraclian dynasty.
- Contains 4.26 grams actual Gold weight and was produced at the Constantinople mint.
- Graded Choice Almost Uncirculated by NGC guaranteeing its authenticity.
- Strike: 3/5, Surface: 4/5. Noted as double struck.
- Obverse: Shows busts of Heraclius (left) and Heraclius Constantine (right), with whom he reigned as co-emperor from 613-641. This legend "dd NN HERACLIYS ET HERA CONST PP AV," which translates to "Our Lord Emperors Hercalius and Heraclius Constantine," appears surrounding the busts.
- Reverse: Shows "VICTORIA AVGY" with a cross potent on three steps with "CONOB" below.
Protect and display your Gold Solidus in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
A well preserved specimen for being almost 1400 years old! Add this Byzantine Gold Solidus of Emperor Heraclius coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.