2014-15 Tuvalu 2-Coin 1 oz Silver Proof Set Designers of Coins
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase is guaranteed to match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis set features a 2015 1 oz Silver Round of Adolph A. Weinman and a 2014 1 oz Silver Round of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, both iconic coin designers. A very attractive set with historical significance.
- Contains 2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Set comes in a box from the mint and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 1,000 Weinman coins and 1,500 Saint-Gaudens coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, the monetary denomination, and the 2015 year-date.
- Reverse: Designs vary, one portrays Mr. Weinman in a three-quarter front view on the left side of the design. To the right of his portrait is one of his most famous designs, the Walking Liberty half dollar, craftily placed behind his head in a “glass bead” semi-frosted finish to contrast with the heavy frost on the effigy. The logo of the ANA is placed in the design on his left shoulder. The other coin features a near-side profile pose of Mr. Saint-Gaudens with a Double Eagle coin craftily placed behind his head. In addition, the ANA logo is featured on his right shoulder as recognition for ANA’s assistance with the planning and promotion of the coin.
- Very limited and each is expertly crafted.
This exceptional high relief set would be a great addition to any coin collection. Add this beautiful Proof set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.