2015 Canada 1 oz Gold Maple Leaf MS-69 NGC (Strike-Thru)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe 2015 Gold Canadian Maple Leaf is considered one of the most beautiful Gold coins in the world, appealing to both investors and collectors for its beauty and high purity. This coin has been graded MS-69 by NGC.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- This coin has a strike-thru mark on the reverse, making it much more collectible.
- Housed in protective plastic NGC holder to protect your investment.
- Obverse: Displays a right-facing profile of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: Features a large, single maple leaf with the weight and purity. New micro-engraved maple leaf privy mark shows a “15” when viewed under magnification.
- Radial line background was precisely machined by the Royal Canadian Mint onto their master die to create a unique light diffracting pattern, providing another measure of security.
Display your Gold Maple Leaf in style by adding an attractive gift box to your order.
The Strike-thru mark made by the mint makes this coin much more sought after. Add this 2015 Canadian 1 oz Gold Maple leaf coin with a Strike-Thru to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.