Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 5.025 oz of .999 fine Gold.
- Comes in a box and includes a certificate of authenticity.
- Mintage of only 170 proof coins.
- Obverse: Portrays the fifth definitive portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, designed by Jody Clark.
- Reverse: Celebrates the Queen's love of flowers and features nine roses, one for each decade of the Queen's life.
Add this beautifully designed 5 oz Gold Queen's 90th Birthday coin to your cart today!
Christopher Hobbs is a well-respected painter, sculptor and illustrator with a background in the film industry. His paintings and sculptures have been displayed at the British Library and his mosaic designs were featured at Westminster Cathedral. He has worked with some of the world’s leading museums, including the Victoria and Albert Museum in London.
Christopher’s design was inspired by the heraldic rose of England and The Queen’s love of flowers. It features a central cypher, a heraldic device similar to a monogram that represents the monarch’s name and title, of ‘EIIR’, which is surrounded by a classical wreath of celebration. The roses are more natural than heraldic, each one different from the other. Nine roses were used to signify the nine decades of The Queen’s life. The design has an oval rather than circular form to give more space to the central lettering and to add interest to the coin.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.