The seventh coin from the series "Symbols of Nature" features a colorized seal.
- Contains 0.32 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes in a capsule and with a certificate of authenticity.
- Strict limited mintage of only 499 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the likeness of Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of $1, and at the bottom is the year of 2015.
- Reverse: In the central part is a multi-colored picture of a seal atop a rock. The background is adorned with a silhouette of a seal and shark prints decorating a separate ring along the rim.
- Produced by the Mint of Poland.
A perfect gift for all lovers of nature. Add this Symbols of Nature Seal Proof Silver coin to your cart today!