Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Gold to Us
- Contains 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold and a fine white diamond is embedded near the horizon, representing the rising sun.
- Each coin comes in a custom mint box with a certificate of authenticity.
- Maximum mintage of 500 coins.
- Obverse: Portrays Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Queen Elizabeth II, as well as the coin’s monetary denomination.
- Reverse: The coin’s reverse depicts the boab tree amid a Kimberley landscape at sunrise. The design includes the inscription "Kimberley Sunrise", the 2016 year-date, and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark.
- The coin’s high relief reverse and obverse are minted on concave surfaces to ensure the optimum flow of metal is achieved by the strike of the die.
There are many unique factors making this 2 oz Proof Gold coin truly spectacular, including the concave design, the embedded diamond and the coin's thickness. Add this one-of-a-kind coin to your cart today!
80% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jul 1, 2017
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.