Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Each bar is presented in a special wooden case, with an illustrated shipper and numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of just 5,000 bars. A true collector's item.
- Front design resembles a gold-pressed latinum slip as used in Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. The design includes the maker’s mark.
- Officially licensed product.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
Add this beautiful bar to your cart today!
In the science fiction series Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, latinum was a rare Silver colored liquid of extremely high value prized by many civilizations in the Alpha Quadrant, particularly the Ferengi Alliance. In order to be used as tradable currency, liquid latinum was suspended within Gold or Gold dust to form the end product, Gold-pressed latinum.
There were several denominations of Gold-pressed latinum, the smallest being the slip, followed by the strip, the bar, and the brick. One bar of Gold-pressed latinum is equal to twenty strips or 2,000 slips of latinum. Each denomination features a maker’s mark for authenticity.
The Gold served only as a carrier for the latinum and was worthless to the Ferengi due to replicator technology.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.