Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The jaguar is the third largest feline in the world after the tiger and the lion, and the largest in the Americas. Jaguars are spotted cats, similar in appearance to leopards. They are generally larger and more strongly built, with behaviors closer to that of the tiger.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Housed in a classic display case inside a beautifully illustrated shipper and includes a numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 5,000 coins.
- Obverse: Displays the Ian Rank-Broadley likeness of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the monetary denomination, country and year.
- Reverse: Two colored jaguar cubs playing in a jungle in front of an Incan temple. The inscription "Cubs" and The Perth Mint’s "P" mintmark also appear in the design.
- Guaranteed by the Tuvalu government.
While dense rainforest is the jaguar’s preferred habitat, they can be found across a variety of forested and open terrains. The jaguar is strongly associated with water, and it often prefers to live by rivers and swamps, with thick cover for stalking prey.
Protect your coins from fingerprints by adding these cotton gloves to your order.
This coin is a fantastic addition to any numismatic collection. Add this 1/2 oz Tiger Cubs coin to your cart today!
Jaguar cubs are born with their eyelids sealed shut. After about two weeks, the young are able to see for the first time, and after six months, the cubs' mother will teach them how to hunt. When they are two years old, the cubs will leave their mother to live on their own.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.