Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- Next to the highest denomination used in general circulation.
- Housed in a Capitol Plastics currency holder.
- This note is in Very Fine condition.
- Note may have teller marks or small stains, but no major problems.
- Last printed in 1945 and bears the portrait of President William McKinley.
Add these great conversation pieces to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.