$2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle MS-63+ NGC/PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. Random year coins will be dates of our choosing, based on stock on hand.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Considered to be part of the renaissance of American coinage, this beautiful coin depicts Liberty in full headdress.
- Contains .1209 oz of Gold.
- PCGS/NGC encapsulation guarantees the MS-63+ condition.
- Obverse: Displays a masculine image of Liberty wearing a full headdress encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" above and the date below.
- Reverse: Features a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and "In God We Trust" above the denomination.
- Designed by Bela Lyon Pratt and minted from 1908-1929.
- U.S. Mint issue from the following mints: Philadelphia or Denver.
Protect your $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
The beautiful incuse (sunken relief) design of this coin retains its original luster adding to the collectibility of this series. Enhance your collection by adding this $2.50 Indian Gold Quarter Eagle to your cart today!
Dates on these random year coins will be of our choosing and may or may not vary, determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.