A flagship vessel of the French Navy, this coin features the warship Le Charles de Gaulle.
- Contains 5 oz of .950 fine Silver.
- Comes in a box and with a certificate of authenticity from the Monnaie de Paris.
- Mintage of just 250 coins.
- Obverse: Depicts the Charles de Gaulle and features elements such as a dish antennae, the outline of the Rafale Marine, and the multirole fighter that denote the warship's activities.
- Reverse: Features a composition of helm and jib found on all the coins dedicated to sailing ships in the collection. The dauphin is part of the ship's stern cleats.
- Certified by the Monnaie de Paris.
This Silver coin would be a great addition to any collection or an ideal gift for a loved one. Add this 2016 5 oz Silver €50 Great French Ships Proof Charles de Galle coin to your cart today!
First and only French nuclear-powered aircraft carrier and flagship of the French Navy, the Charles de Gaulle was launched in 1994 and is the jewel in the crown of the French fleet.