Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
This coin was designed to be part of a 6-coin set featuring the superheroes from the hit movie!
- This coin contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver in Proof finish.
- Limited mintage of only 3,000 total sets, ensuring that this coin will remain highly collectible for both the Silver content as well as the comic book/movie theme.
- This coin comes in a collectible tin with the outer design featuring actual theatrical images from the Captain America: Civil War movie.
- Obverse: Displays the effigy of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and the legal tender value of Fiji “One Dollar”.
- Reverse: This coin has a brilliant, Proof colorized finish with a design specific to Winter Soldier. The Winter soldier was Captain America's best friend, Bucky Barnes, who was separated from Captain America in war. The Russians rescued the boy and remade him into a programmed assassin with a bionic arm, whose mission eventually placed him in Captain America's path.
With this coin, you get an incredible collector's piece that's part of a set perfect for superhero fans!! Add this 2016 Silver “Captain America: Civil War” Winter Soldier coin to your cart today!
After another incident involving the Avengers results in collateral damage, political pressure mounts to install a system of accountability, headed by a governing body to oversee and direct the team. The new status quo fractures the Avengers, resulting in two camps, one led by Steve Rogers and his desire for the Avengers to remain free to defend humanity without government interference, and the other following Tony Stark's surprising decision to support government oversight and accountability.
The Winter Soldier is an Olympic-class athlete and exceptional acrobat highly skilled in both unarmed and armed hand-to-hand combat and extremely accurate marksman. he is fluent in four languages including German and Russian.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.