A low mintage of only 151,000 coins adds collectibility to this issue. Nice coin to upgrade your portfolio or collection!
- Contains .4838 oz of Gold.
- NGC encapsulation authenticates and protects the condition of the coin.
- Obverse: Features Liberty crowned with a war bonnet encircled by 13 stars with the word "Liberty" on the bonnet and the date below.
- Reverse: Depicts a majestic bald eagle. Surrounding the eagle is "United States of America", "E Pluribus Unum" and the denomination.
- Edge: Raised stars.
- Minted at the Philadelphia mint.
Display your graded $10 Indian Gold Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
NGC, one of the top two coin grading services, has guaranteed the Mint State-63 condition of this coin, adding collectibility to the beloved design. Enhance your collection by adding this $10 Indian Gold Eagle to your cart today!