1987 Mexico 12 oz Silver 12 Onzas Panda Proof
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThis magnificent 12-ounce Silver Mexican coin commemorates the 5th anniversary of the birth of Tohui, a Giant Panda born in the Chapultepec Zoo in Mexico City, the first captive Giant Panda born outside China to survive to adulthood.
- Contains 12 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- Limited mintage of only 5,000 coins.
- Coin does show minor contact marks and light scratching as these coins were not packaged in capsules.
- This coin includes its original wooden display box and matching serial-numbered certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: A screw press. This design is familiar from the original Onza coins with date above and "Mo" mintmark at right.
- Reverse: Seated panda with cub, weight below.
- Each coin is individually serialized on the edge.
Rarely found due to its extremely limited mintage, this 12 ounce Silver proof is certainly an unusual piece. Add this one to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.