4-Coin Gold First Spouse Liberty Proof Set (with Box/COA)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsTaken from the First Spouse Gold Bullion series, this set includes all four Liberty coins of Presidents that did not have a spouse while in office. A representative issue of a coin in circulation at the time of their presidency is depicted on each coin.
- Contains 4 proof coins, a total of 2 oz of .9999 fine Gold.
- Comes in original boxes from the U.S. Mint along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Each coin displays a reproduction of the Liberty design on coinage of each President's era.
- Reverse: A depiction of each president during his life. During their presidency the following men did not have spouses: Thomas Jefferson, Martin Van Buren, Andrew Jackson and James Buchanan.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint at West Point, N.Y.
- Weight and purity guaranteed by the U.S. Mint.
This series of coins honors Presidential First Ladies and these are unique in that they have images of lady liberty in lieu of first spouses. Add these four iconic 1/2 oz First Spouse Gold coins to your cart today!
40% of reviewers recommend this product
High upside Liberty subset. Set I received had writing on one box. Another had a scuffed coin that wasn't in original mint capsule. Called Apmex & they sent me a prepaid UPS shipping label. About a week later full refund was issued.
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.