|Volume Discount Pricing QuickShip® Eligible|
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
- This is one of the first small size Silver Certificates issued.
- This note comes housed in an archival quality currency sleeve.
- Signatures: Woods/Mellon—Friedberg#1601*
- Face: Portrait of George Washington with "Silver Certificate" above and "One Dollar" below.
- Back: Large "ONE" with "ONE DOLLAR" superimposed at center.
Although many of these series were printed in the billions, nice lightly circulated examples of these Silver Certificate Star ★ Notes are not that easy to find. Add some of these great collector’s items to your cart today!
Series 1928-A* with Woods/Mellon signatures signify that this note was printed from January of 1929 through February of 1932. This reduction in size from the older large size notes was done as a cost saving measure with all paper currency being used at that time.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.