2011 Silver American Eagle MS-69 PCGS (Toning)
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe Silver American Eagle is widely recognized, containing 1 oz of .999 fine Silver and featuring a beautiful, classic design. These coins are graded a near-perfect MS-69 and exhibit attractive purple and green toning.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 fine Silver.
- PCGS encapsulation protects and guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition of the coin and certifies the colorful toning as natural and authentic.
- While each coin is unique, the toning depicted in the photo is representative of each coin in this listing - beautiful, vivid purple and green hues around a portion of the periphery of the obverse.
- Obverse: Adolph A. Weinman’s design showing Lady Liberty draped in an American flag, walking gracefully as the sun rises over a ridge.
- Reverse: A heraldic eagle is shown below 13 small stars, representing the original colonies.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Protect and display your Silver Eagle in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
One of the most popular designs in American coinage, the Silver Eagle combines beauty with Silver bullion appeal. These examples have added appeal because of their attractive, colorful toning. Add one of these beauties to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.