1891 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle MS-62 PCGS
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Hurry! Only 1 left in stock
We provide a 4.0% cash discount to our customers if they pay for their orders by check, bank wire or trade. The prices shown for each product under Check/Wire include the 4.0% cash discount. The prices shown for each product under CC/PayPal are the full list price
- Product Details
Product DetailsThe $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle coins were designed by Christian Gobrecht and minted from 1838-1907. This historic coin is still in great shape, graded an MS-62 by PCGS, one of top coin grading services in the world.
- Contains .2419 oz of Gold.
- Mintage of 61,360 pieces.
- PCGS encapsulation offers protection and guarantees the MS-62 condition of the coin.
- Designed by Christian Gobrecht.
- Obverse: Features the profile of Lady Liberty wearing a coronet.
- Reverse: Depicts an eagle with shield at chest and wings outstretched holding an olive branch and cluster of arrows.
Protect and display your graded coin in style by adding an attractive display box to your order.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1891 $5 Liberty Gold Half Eagle to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.