2016 Canada 1/2 oz Silver $10 Batman v Superman: Batman
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
With the release of the highly anticipated movie Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice, the Royal Canadian Mint is excited to introduce an unforgettable series of coins. This coin is the third 1/2 oz coin of the series and features Batman.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Coins come in a mint-issued premium graphic case with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of only 15,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Depiction of Batman jumping into action, as seen from the ground. In the background, carefully positioned polygon shapes are contrasted through the use of frosted finishes in order to create a stunning “shattered glass” effect; this visual element is highly symbolic, for it represents the “shattering” of what was established in Man of Steel and the challenges that lie ahead after Superman has revealed himself to the world.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $10 Batman v Superman Silver coin to your cart today!
Wearing his iconic grey costume with yellow utility belt, Batman has his arms out to steady himself as he sails through the air. A soft light falls upon the seasoned crime-fighter, illuminating his famous cowl and the black bat-shaped symbol on his chest. Under his outstretched arm is the engraved identifier “BATMAN” in the Kryptonian syllabic writing system.
TM & © DC Comics. WB SHIELD: TM & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:Jun 30, 2016
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.