The prehistoric creatures that roamed the land before us inspire a mix of awe, curiosity and even fear. With a heavily armored body, "Edmontonia", also known as the Armored Tank, was equipped to protect itself if attacked.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box from the mint with a certificate of authenticity included.
- Mintage of only 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features a highly detailed depiction of Edmontonia, and was reviewed for scientific accuracy by palaeontologists at the Royal Tyrrell Museum of Palaeontology. Viewed in three-quarter profile, this colorful herbivore lumbers across the prehistoric landscape on its four powerful legs. Its pear-shaped head is closest to the viewer; but its rounded outline stands in contrast to the imposing appearance of the spike-covered armor, which protects its neck, back and tail.
- This coin is the third in a three-coin series titled Day of the Dinosaurs.
Add this 1/2 oz Silver Dinosaur coin to your cart today!