2016 Canada 2/3 oz Silver $15 National Heroes Firefighters
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Bravery in its purest form is the willingness to save another’s life despite personal risk. This is the first coin in a series that honors everyday heroes who face danger in the line of duty but remain committed to the safety of their community.
- Contains 2/3 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Each coin comes packaged in a maroon clamshell with a black beauty box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Limited mintage of 10,000 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: A timeless portrait of a firefighter in the line of duty. In the engraved background, flames and smoke pour out of a residential home as the firefighter emerges in the foreground; he is depicted in full turnout gear, including a red helmet with visor and a tan-colored jacket with reflective yellow-green and Silver trim.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Beneath the visor, the firefighter’s self-contained breathing apparatus is visible, this protects him from the dangers of exposure and smoke inhalation in a fiery environment. In his right hand, the firefighter holds the bolt cutters that help him enter the burning building to search for any trapped occupants as his left hand cradles a dog he has rescued from inside the home and is carrying to safety. Add this Proof Firefighters coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Date:May 18, 2016
I am a retired fire captain and this coin reminds me so much of the job I did for 20 years. The dog that the fire fighter is carrying is a spitting image of my dog. I don't care about if it will go up in value I will treasure this coin which when I look at for now on will remind me of the job I faithful did and my dog who is my loyal companion.
- Attractive Design
- Mint Condition
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.