2016 Canada 1 oz Silver $20 Canadian Salmonids: Sockeye Salmon
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
This fine Silver coin serves as a timeless showcase of the sockeye salmon, which is a revered icon of Canada’s Pacific Coast region. This coin is the third and final coin of a series of 3 that celebrates salmonid species.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a maroon clamshell with a custom outer box along with a certificate of authenticity.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Features an engraved depiction of a sockeye salmon during its journey upstream to spawning grounds. The detailed background offers a glimpse of the unspoiled beauty of Canada’s Pacific Coast region, where trees line a lakeshore. Dorsal fins appear on the water’s surface, as does the humped back of the male sockeye in the foreground.
- Guaranteed by the Royal Canadian Mint.
Add this $20 Canadian Sockeye Salmon coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.