2017 Canada 1/2 Gram Pf Gold $0.25 Predator v Prey: Arctic Hare
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsThis four-coin series explores the predator and prey relationship of the Arctic fox and the Arctic hare in the North, where the harsh climate necessitates unique adaptations that have set these two species apart. One is the hunter, the other, the hunted.
Second in a gorgeous four-coin series with each animal depicted in a traditional pose on one coin then re-interpreted in a Haida art style on another.
- Contains 1/2 gram of .9999 fine Gold in a Proof finish.
- Individually housed in a mint box and encapsulated.
- With a limited mintage set to 6,500 coins worldwide, this coin is a wonderful and affordable way to start a Gold collection and is a thoughtful gift for animal lovers.
- Obverse: Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, along with 25 cents and the year 2017.
- Reverse: Features a traditional side-profile view of an Arctic hare (Lepus arcticus) in a natural setting during the winter season. Intricate engraving captures the hare’s features with extraordinary precision on such a small scale, giving it a life-like quality that conveys the texture of its famously warm winter fur.
This Canadian Gold commemorative coin is from the popular series of 1/2 gram Gold coins that depicts Canadian Wildlife.
This coin will make a great addition to any collection. Add this 1/2 gram Gold Arctic Hare Proof coin to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.