2016 Canada 1 oz Silver Proof $20 Star Trek: Enterprise
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown. It will not be this exact item. Coins will not have toning unless otherwise noted.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Product DetailsSince its television debut on September 8, 1966, Star Trek’s imaginative storylines have brought fans on an incredible journey through time and space. This series from the RCM celebrates the 50th anniversary of "Star Trek". Sold out at the mint!
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin comes in a mint issued maroon clamshell with a graphic beauty box.
- Limited mintage of only 11,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An eye-catching tribute to the U.S.S. Enterprise. Recreating a scene from the 1968 episode I, "Mudd", the application of rich color over the engraved rendering gives the Enterprise a remarkable life-like quality. This three-quarter view allows for a full glimpse of the orbiting vessel’s saucer section and engineering hull, while the ship’s twin warp nacelles are visible at the rear. Against a dark expanse of space in the background, the yellow, Gold and red-brown colors of the Class K planet below seem all the more vibrant.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Star Trek Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Love the look and detail on the coin. I am not normally a fan of coloring on coins but as a Star Trek fan, this one is beautiful. Colors were crisp. Bonus that is comes in a box specifically for it. Glad I made the buy.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.