Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
The past meets the present in this ode to a pop culture icon! Advanced color and engraving techniques recreate a scene from the 1968 episode I, "Mudd", while the Star Trek font adds a uniquely nostalgic feel.
- Contains 1 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Your coin comes in a mint issued maroon clamshell with a graphic beauty box.
- Limited mintage of only 11,500 coins.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: An eye-catching tribute to the U.S.S. Enterprise. Recreating a scene from the 1968 episode I, "Mudd", the application of rich color over the engraved rendering gives the Enterprise a remarkable life-like quality. This three-quarter view allows for a full glimpse of the orbiting vessel’s saucer section and engineering hull, while the ship’s twin warp nacelles are visible at the rear. Against a dark expanse of space in the background, the yellow, Gold and red-brown colors of the Class K planet below seem all the more vibrant.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Add this $20 Star Trek Silver coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
From:El Paso, TX
Date:Aug 9, 2016
Love the look and detail on the coin. I am not normally a fan of coloring on coins but as a Star Trek fan, this one is beautiful. Colors were crisp. Bonus that is comes in a box specifically for it. Glad I made the buy.
- Value (low premium over spot)
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
- Easy to Sell
- Mint Condition
- Recognized Brand
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.