Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell Silver to Us
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- The coin comes packaged in a red lacquered wooden case and enclosed in a black RCM beauty box.
- A very low mintage of only 2,000 coins.
- Obverse: Right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II, along with the year and face value.
- Reverse: The reverse design by Canadian artist Lisa Thompson-Khan puts Canada’s national symbol front and center while conveying autumn’s colorful splendors! As though carried to the ground by the autumn breeze, several engraved maple leafs are positioned all along the perimeter. The highly detailed engraving gives them a life-like quality by recreating the veins that run through each lobe, the gentle furl of a fallen leaf, and their unmistakably serrated edge. Alternating finishing techniques make each leaf distinct from the other, and together, they form a circular frame that brings the focus on a large, maple leaf–shaped Venetian glass embellishment. Handcrafted by master glass-maker Giuliano Donaggio of Murano, Italy, the centered glass element is resplendent in the yellows, oranges and reds that are associated with autumn’s color palette.
- Sovereign coin backed by the Canadian government.
Handcrafted by master glassmaker Giuliano Donaggio, Murano glass is renowned for its vibrant colors, a fitting way to celebrate Canada’s dazzling autumn radiance! Add this uniquely designed coin to your cart today!
100% of reviewers recommend this product
Posted By:Silver Pheonix
Date:Jul 26, 2016
This coin looks attractive just by itself, but with the blown glass maple leaf in the center makes it stand out from my collection. It's cool how the glass changes color throughout the leaf which makes beautiful!
- Attractive Design
- Collectible (lower mintage)
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.