Celebrate the history and artistry of Canadian circulation coinage with this fine Silver “beaver”, part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s series featuring Canada’s six circulation coins.
Each beautiful coin is composed of five ounces of fine Silver and features selective color on the reverse.
- Contains 5 oz of .9999 fine Silver.
- Comes in a mint-issued maroon clamshell box with a certificate of authenticity.
- This 5-ounce fine Silver 5-cent coin features British artist G. E. Kruger-Gray’s iconic beaver design, first issued in 1937. This design has been used continuously on Canadian “nickels” with only a few notable exceptions.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Design featuring the left profile of a beaver standing on a rock surrounded by water. The beaver and the water are colored in natural shades of brown and blue. The reverse is also engraved with the text “CANADA”, the face value of “5 CENTS” and the date “2016”.
- Part of the Royal Canadian Mint’s exciting 6-coin series of 5-ounce Silver versions of Canada’s 5-cent, 10-cent, 25-cent, 50-cent, 1-dollar and 2-dollar circulation coins.
Add this beautifully colorized 5 oz Silver $1 Big Coin Series Nickel to your cart today!