2016 Canada Colored Coin and Stamp Set: Star Trek Enterprise
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Sell to Us
Since its television debut on September 8, 1966, Star Trek’s imaginative storylines have brought fans on an incredible journey through time and space. This series from the RCM celebrates the 50th anniversary of "Star Trek".
Own your very own Enterprise! This special set includes a Star Trek-themed coin and three collectible stamps, all in one unforgettable package.
- Contains a coin made of base metal and includes two stamps.
- Comes in a thematic blister pack, perfect for collectors.
- Limited mintage - while supplies last.
- Obverse: The likeness of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Reverse: Combines detailed engraving with vibrant color application for a colorful ode to the legacy of the U.S.S. Enterprise (NCC-1701). Outer space serves as the dark background in the wide outer ring, while a rich blue color recreates the gaseous appearance of a nebula cloud. The stamp on the cover features a classic head-and-shoulder photo of the legendary commander of the U.S.S. Enterprise, Captain James T. Kirk (played by Canadian actor William Shatner). Dressed in the Gold uniform of Starfleet’s command division, Kirk is positioned against a stunning space-themed background in which his beloved ship is depicted in orbit above a red-colored planet.
Inside the custom packaging, two coil stamps bring together classic nemeses from the television series. On the left is an overhead view of what is arguably the most iconic spaceship of our time: the U.S.S. Enterprise. Cruising through the stars on her five-year mission of exploration and discovery, the ship is positioned in a way that provides a glimpse of her twin warp nacelles and distinctive saucer-shaped hull, which bears the registration number NCC-1701. Her counterpart in the Klingon Imperial Fleet, a D7-class battle cruiser, is depicted on the second stamp, as it appeared in the episode Day of the Dove. The ship’s iconic long neck and bulbous command pod jut out from the spread-wing hull in a way that gives it an ominous and aggressive appearance.
Add this Star Trek coin and stamp set to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.