This coin was minted to commemorate the Tercentenary (300th anniversary) of the first white settlement on Long Island. This coin has original tab toning which it obtained from remaining in its original distribution holder for an extended period of time.
- Contains .3617 oz of Silver.
- Comes in protective plastic.
- Mintage of only 81,826 coins.
- Obverse: Features a Dutch settler and an Indian.
- Reverse: Depicts a Dutch sailing vessel.
Protect and display your Long Island Tercentenary Half Commem in style by adding an attractive display or gift box to your order.
Add this 1936 Long Island Tercentenary Half Dollar to your cart today!