1889 Morgan Dollar MS-63 NGC (Massive Obverse Struck Thru)
Rollover to Zoom
The coin pictured is the exact coin you will receive.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
Product DetailsRarely do you see a Mint Error this large on any coin! This is an amazing strike thru as something was stuck in the die while the coin was being minted, preventing the detail to be struck onto the coin! Perhaps the neatest error we have ever seen.
- Contains .7734 oz of Silver.
- NGC encapsulation protects and guarantees the MS-63 condition.
- Obverse: Shows Liberty wearing a Phrygian cap with the word "Liberty" on her hair band, bordered by "E Pluribus Unum," the date of issue and thirteen small stars representing the original colonies. This coin features a mint error on the obverse, rarely seen in vintage U.S. numismatics!
- Reverse: Features a bald eagle clutching an olive branch and a bundle of arrows, surrounded by "United States of America," "One Dollar," and "In God We Trust".
- Coins from the Philadelphia Mint do not feature a mintmark.
Protect your Morgan Dollar in style by adding an attractive display or gift box presentation box to your order.
This piece of American history will instantly add value to any collection. Add this certified 1889 Morgan Silver Dollar to your cart today!
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.