Random Year 1/2 oz Platinum American Eagle MS-69 NGC
Rollover to Zoom
Your purchase will match the quality of the product shown.
Currently Out of Stock
- Product Details
- Buy Price
Released in 1997, the Platinum American Eagle is the only investment-grade Platinum coin from the United States Mint. It is the only bullion coin minted by the United States government that’s guaranteed for weight, content, and .9995 fine purity.
- Contains 1/2 oz of .9995 fine Platinum.
- NGC encapsulation guarantees the near perfect MS-69 condition.
- Obverse: The strong face of the statue below the word "Liberty," with the year and "In God We Trust" to the side. "E Pluribus Unum" is engraved along Liberty's raised arm.
- Reverse: An American eagle with outstretched wings soaring in front of a sunrise with "United States of America" above. The weight, purity and $50 face value are also shown.
- Sovereign coin backed by the U.S. government.
Display your graded Platinum Eagle in style by adding an attractive presentation box to your order.
As a U.S. Mint authorized purchaser, APMEX is able to provide this popular and practical investment coin at an attractive price. Add this stunning Platinum Eagle to your investment portfolio today!
Dates you receive will be of our choosing and may or may not vary determined by stock on hand.
Not yet rated. Be the first to Write a Review
We provide all of our customers with a refund, return and / or exchange on everything we sell including all bullion and certified coins. If for any reason, you have a problem, please feel free to call us. We will always do our best to accommodate you.