This 1987 dated 1 oz Gold Eagle has a low population of only 103 coins certified by PCGS as MS-70.
- Contains 1 oz actual Gold weight.
- Certified Mint State-70 by PCGS guaranteeing the condition and authenticity of the coin.
- Obverse: Adapted from Augustus Saint-Gaudens’ famed Gold Double Eagle design, which features Lady Liberty with flowing hair, a torch in her right hand and an olive branch in her left.
- Reverse: Shows a male bald eagle in flight carrying an olive branch to his nest, where a female awaits with her young.
- Produced by the U.S. Mint in West Point, NY.
Display your Gold Eagle by adding an attractive presentation or gift box to your order.
With its beauty, patriotic design and legal tender status, the Gold American Eagle coin provides diversity to investment portfolios with a hard asset that is both secure and internationally recognized. Add this beautiful certified 1987 1 oz Gold American Eagle to your cart today!